Linux Data Recovery
Linux also may be corrupted by various ways either it may be caused by virus attacked or by hard disk damaged. By any way you have to waste your important data, document and program files. Many times loss of such data may cause penalty for you. Do not worry HDRC provides such data recovery services where you can cure your infected operating system.
Install the Evaluation version of the Kernel Recovery for Linux data recovery software and scan the Linux hard drive for deleted files and lost data. When you begin the scan process the software starts searching for the lost files and folders from the found partitions from the disk. After complete analysis of the Linux hard drive, the software will list all the found files and folders. You can easily select the required files or folder and save the data to other hard drive.
HDRC fully supports Linux data recovery from Ext2, Ext3 file system based Linux operating systems, such as Red Hat, Mandrake, Turbo, SuSe, Debian, Ubuntu, SCO. Our Experts successfully recovers data from corrupted linux partitions and restores deleted files from the hard drive. HDRC is one of the institution that can recover the data from the deleted
- Recovery even if the partition has been deleted.
Save Recovery Snapshot feature saves disk analysis time.
- File Filter option for easily locating a file from the recovery tree.
- Recovery of missing files and folders.
- Volume recovery on Linux systems with damaged Super Block.
- Volume recovery on Linux systems with damaged Inode Table.
- Volume recovery on Linux systems with damaged Group Descriptor Block.
- Various drives supported for recovery are IDE, SCSI, EIDE, SATA, PAN, ZIP, USB and Firmware drives.